Are you facing an obstacle which has you afraid?
- Are you a professional going on a job interview?
- Are you a Soldier or Service Member preparing for a deployment?
- Are you a mom deciding to pull your children out of school to homeschool them?
- Are you a college student taking a final exam?
- Are you going to a doctor appointment and are worried about the results of the appointment?
- Are you a parent getting ready to graduate your child from high school and are concerned about them and their future?
- Are you a high school or college graduate afraid of what your future looks like?
- Are you preparing to be married and are not sure if this is the right decision or not?
- Are you a single parent struggling to make important decisions for your children?
- Are you fighting a fight of your life?
No matter what the fear you are facing is, remember God is always standing by our side, walking our journey with us, and is never leaving us alone to figure it all out.
“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;”
Philippians 4:6 NKJV
God has gone before you and has paved the way. Take your fear to Him and allow Him to calm your today.
Lastly, remember this important fact…
“Taking one step at a time always gets you to the top.”