Mini Apple Pie Bites
December 4, 2015
1 can crescent rolls
1 apple of your choice
1/2 c white sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 egg yolk (egg wash)
- Preheat oven to 375* degrees.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together.
- Peel, core, and slice apple into tiny slices
- On a lightly floured surface roll out crescent rolls, cutting them part, roll out and cut each piece into 1/3.
- Brush each piece with egg wash, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, plate a slice of apple on each crescent roll, roll up and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake between 11-13 mins until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and place directly on a cooling rack.