Today’s Encouragement is to send a ray of sunshine your way.
Life’s Reminders For You Today
- When life gets busy and even a little crazy, you have the strength to get through the day.
“Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” -Dale Carnegie
- Life is busy and life is fragile, but don’t get so busy in the chaos that your forget where you are going. Stay focused on your goals and what you are trying to accomplish will come together.
“One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in, and where you want to go.” – Sheila Murray Bethel
- Sometimes when life gets a little crazy we just need a little reminder, “No matter how it looks, everything is going to be okay.”
“What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I also want to gently remind you that, “You are the sunshine to someone’s rainy day.” Continue to look out for others with the compassion you hold in your heart and you will then see the strength your body holds.
“Build upon strengths, and weaknesses will gradually take care of themselves.” -Joyce C. Lock
- So, no matter how tired you may be or how weak you may feel, to others they only see the strength of a warrior and the gentleness of a flower.
“Hard things are put in our way, not to stop us, but to call out our courage and strength.” – Author Unknown
- My Friend, today is a gentle reminder that you are stronger then you think and no matter how tired and weary you feel from your battles in life, you will persevere and win this fight with grace, dignity, and honor.
“If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now and when you get there, you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong.” – Masaru Emoto
Keep the faith and know God is giving you the strength you need just as he has given these precious flowers their beauty.
“Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne