A touch of decoration…
Do you have a 3 tiered serving tray and you want to leave it out on display when you are not using it? Look around your house and upcycle things to use in your tray.
In my tier I used…
- green tissue paper
- recycled coffee cups from Christmas tier
- recycled firefly lights from Christmas tier
- recycled the eggs from my Easter decoration, but found them still perfect for this display
- recycled a sprig of white flowers from an earlier project
- only purchased from a dollar store three sprigs of flowers because I needed a pop of color
My friend, before you purchase something, especially when money is tight, consider looking around the house to find something you are no longer using or you have extras of and see what you can make out of it now.
I hope this inspires you to make something fresh for your house today.