Do you struggle with the feeling of…
- lack of self-confidence
- not adequate
- not strong enough
- not brave enough
- not a good mom
- not a good dad
- not a good daughter
- not a good son
- not a good employee/er
Does life just seem to haunt you at every turn? Does life just seem like it is falling apart no matter how much you try to make it right?
My friend, this is a deep and tough topic, but one I feel many of us, if we were to talk about it openly, would admit we feel from time to time, if not daily for some of us.
Life has become tough for many people, but how we see ourselves in those difficulties defines us, even if those thoughts are lies we tell ourselves.
Sweet friend, this year has been a year of great difficulty and one of great reflection on my end. I am exploring many aspects of my life and through this exploration, great sadness seems to resonate through it all. The difficulties are only marked by how I choose to handle them and what I tell myself through it all.
Do you struggle with self-evaluation, but what you see and what you tell yourself are often times two entirely different things? Are you your toughest critic?
My friend, today I am coming to you with a simple phrase that came to me as I was beginning my day. “BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!”
Believe In Yourself by
- Believing you are… bigger than any struggle or conflict you may be experiencing.
- Believing you are… stronger than any obstacle you have in your way.
- Believing you will… come out at the end of this situation bigger, wiser, and powerful because you succeeded and made it to the end of what you are struggling through.
- Believing you are… and will always be a child of God and He has not forsaken you no matter how dark life may be.
- Believing you are… never alone no matter how lonely you may feel.
- Believing you are… just as good as those people you look up to and admire.
- Believing you are… BEAUTIFUL and ENOUGH!!!!!!!!
My friend, it is all too easy to believe the lies we tell ourselves about how not worthy we are or how we are not smart enough, strong enough, courageous enough, brave enough, or loving enough, but remember this important truth… THEY ARE ALL LIES!!!!!!!!!!! You are not any of these.
Fight back against the lies and when they creep into your thoughts, fight back against them and tell yourself the exact opposite, but more importantly, BELIEVE THEM! BELIEVE IN YOU AGAIN!!!!!